Sunday, February 10, 2008

Patchwork ... expressing my mood my feeling..

i've been doing this patchwork quilting project for a while.., this is gonna be my 5th patchwork quilt project..a bit story about how i got into this hobby, it was like 3 years ago.. i didnt have much to do only my work and kids ... nothing in between ... works and kids actually should be enough, but it was really hard time for to adjust with everything... including marriage itself...i was very active and talk-active person (hhhmmm... ) and adjusting became a submissive wife... need to put a lot of efforts for to do so .... so then i need something to balance my need...
i have a fren and neighbour having me introduced to patchwork quilting ... and i felt in love ever since.. i started collecting the books, hunting the material, and other things relating to patchwork quilting... indeed this hobby helped me when my emotion was un-stable... or when im down... other than my faith and prayers ... patching quilting's became my expression.. just like painting..

finding the idea of design, from pattern, colour which matched to the theme...., learning more about the technic.... patching, sewing...quilting, sometimes i patched the material all night long without sleep..specially week end.. without even feeling tired.. this activity really burried all the moody things..

thanks to tante deasy who got me in this hobby...




No comments: